Residential care is offered to individuals who are 18 years or older and…
- Have a prognosis of less than three months
- Have a Palliative Performance Scale (PPS) of 40 or less
- Recognize that resuscitation is not a service that we provide
- Understand that no extensive diagnostics or treatments are offered other than those required for symptom and pain management and comfort measures
- Live in or have family members who live in the Greater Toronto area
Exceptions to these criteria may be assessed on a case by case basis. Under government guidelines, the average length of stay is anticipated to be 21 days or less.
Anyone applying to the Residential Program is required to have their attending health care professional complete a Common Palliative Referral Form and fax the completed form to (416-626-7285). You will receive a fax confirmation.